Strongback™ construction. Durability for life. Guaranteed.
Choosing the right flatbed for your pickup truck can be a tough decision. With gas prices these days, more people are choosing aluminum over steel since it's half the weight, so it increases the fuel economy and payload capacity of your flatbed truck. Aluminum is just as strong as steel and has a much better strength-to-weight ratio. Unlike steel, aluminum will never rust; it'll outlast your current truck and the one after that. Our Strongback™ Flatbed comes standard with options that you would normally pay extra for. We offer over 20 options, guaranteeing that you will get what you want. We've been building flatbeds since 1980 and are trusted by the government, fire departments, loggers, ranchers, and truckers.
HPI Strongback™ Flatbeds are designed, engineered and built to fit late model, full-sized trucks. If you have a smaller sized truck, or a unique idea and would like to start building out a custom quote, please give us a call.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- Highway Products flatbeds are constructed from heavy gauge military grade aluminum and are fully welded without the use of rivets.
- We use a convoluted plastic tubing that houses and protects the wires that run from the truck to the flatbed.
- We build our Strongback™ Flatbeds specific to each truck, ensuring the best fit and look.
- Fuel filler bezels are cut into the bed at the time of install. The placement of the truck's fuel tank determines where the bezel is installed.
- Highway Products flatbeds have the fuel filler placed in the headboard which increases fill times by up to 5x compared to fuel fillers in the side rails.
- Highway Products flatbeds incorporate backup cameras and sensors directly into the Strongback™ Flatbeds to assist in maintaining good visibility while driving.
- A great add-on if you plan on carrying long items on top of your flatbed.
- Optional strap winches are an easy option to add to any flatbed that's built tough enough. Don't try to bolt these through a riveted bed!!
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Interested in our Strongback™ Flatbeds?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Strongback™ Flatbeds or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Strongback™ Flatbeds were also interested in the following products: