Keep your dock organized and your gear secure.
Highway Products builds our Dock Boxes using 1/8"-thick, military-grade aluminum, semi-truck tough locks, a bulletproof full-length piano hinge, and a rugged powder coat finish that'll stand up to the weather. We have many sizes to choose from, or ask for a special size to fit your boat dock or storage needs. Got a special feature you need? No problem. We do this every day.
Like our Dock Boxes but want something special done to it? Call our sales team now to start creating your own custom variant!
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- We give you a choice of chains or gas charged door props for your dock box. The advantage of chains is the door opening is bigger, easier to get your cargo out, and chains last forever. However, a gust of wind may blow the door closed at times.
- We weld a 1/4 inch reinforced aluminum mounting bracket to the sides of our dock boxes to ensure a strong and water-tight mount.
- Our ergonomically designed T-Handle locks are the most secure locking mechanism on the market.
- We put these handy aluminum trays in almost every dock box we make. They're great for small items you use down at the boat dock like suntan lotion, wax, soap, cleaning materials, bug spray, and tools. Plus, you can carry them around.
- We use Clean Seal™ automotive stripping around the edges of our Dock Boxes to ensure a watertight seal.
- We've welded rope hooks directly to our Dock Boxes which adds extra contact points for securing your load.
Standard raw aluminum, all polished up. Super easy to clean and shines right back up with minimal maintenance, if any.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Dock Boxes?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Dock Boxes or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Dock Boxes were also interested in the following products: