MDF lined and built to specifications.
HPI Explosive Boxes are used by law enforcement officers and explosives units as a safer transport solution and to protect from electrical discharges. They can also be used to store and easily access firearms, ammunition, explosives, bulletproof vests, flashlights, and raid gear; as well as for secure storage of evidence. As with all our manufactured products, we build them custom to meet your needs.
Like our Explosive Boxes but want something special done to it? Call our sales team now to start creating your own custom variant!
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- All Highway Products Inc. toolboxes are made from 1/8" rust-free T6 6061 aluminum, the same material used by the military, aircraft manufacturers and boat builders.
- One of the weak points of truck tool boxes is the bottom corners. There is so much road stress from carrying heavy tarps, chains, tools, and other equipment, the corners sometimes break. Highway Products has eliminated this problem with reinforced angle bracing welded in the corners.
- This custom steel explosive box is lined with a half inch of plywood on the sides and bottom. We used one inch thick plywood on the top to shield the lid hinge and fasteners from being exposed as a conductor.
- A divider option placed on one side of the underbody tool box keeps tie-down chains from drifting around the tool box, plus a hanging bar.
- We use oversized stainless steel hinges and 1/4" stainless steel pins that are 302 spring-tempered.
- Stainless steel Torx screws are the toughest fasteners on the market today. These fasteners won't loosen as you drive down the road and a door can be replaced without a special rivet gun.
- Our ergonomically designed T-Handle locks are the most secure locking mechanism on the market.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
Another HPI exclusive finish. This patented finish features raised dimples for a textured look you can't get anywhere else but Highway Products. Available in raw aluminum or powder coated.
Standard raw aluminum, all polished up. Super easy to clean and shines right back up with minimal maintenance, if any.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Explosive Boxes?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Explosive Boxes or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Explosive Boxes were also interested in the following products: