SUV Lockup Boxes
Turn the back of your SUV into a secure storage vault.
Law enforcement officers use them for secure storage and easy access to equipment like firearms, ammunition, explosives, bulletproof vests, flashlights, and raid gear. They're also used for storage of evidence. EMS personnel find them useful for securing drugs and medical supplies, with room for a defibrillator on top. Firefighters find them essential for storing their heavy gear, portable radios, hard hats, fire shelters, Haz Mat, and pre-plan files. Veterinarians use them for drugs and vet supply. These units are tough and versatile. Plus, they're bolted down. That keeps your cargo away from you in case of an accident and completely secure during day-to-day operations.
Like our SUV Lockup Boxes but want something special done to it? Call our sales team now to start creating your own custom variant!
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- All Highway Products Inc. toolboxes are made from 1/8" rust-free T6 6061 aluminum, the same material used by the military, aircraft manufactures and boat builders.
- One of the weak points of truck tool boxes is the bottom corners. There is so much road stress from carrying heavy tarps, chains, tools, and other equipment, the corners sometimes break. Highway Products has eliminated this problem with reinforced angle bracing welded in the corners.
- A divider option placed on one side of the underbody tool box keeps tie-down chains from drifting around the tool box, plus a hanging bar.
- We use oversized stainless steel hinges and 1/4" stainless steel pins that are 302 spring-tempered.
- Stainless steel Torx screws are the toughest fasteners on the market today. These fasteners won't loosen as you drive down the road and a door can be replaced without a special rivet gun.
- Our ergonomically designed T-Handle locks are the most secure locking mechanism on the market.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
Standard raw aluminum, all polished up. Super easy to clean and shines right back up with minimal maintenance, if any.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our SUV Lockup Boxes?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our SUV Lockup Boxes or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our SUV Lockup Boxes were also interested in the following products: