Guardian™ HD Headache Rack
The truck cab guard that changed the game.
The Guardian™ HD headache rack is a multi-purpose headache rack that is not only tough, but just as fuctional. Protect your truck cab by hauling a stack of lumber or plywood to the jobsite or use the built-in tie-downs on the top center rail as anchor points to secure cargo. The Guardian™ HD is finished off with flush-mounted LED load lights and HPI's signature smooth black powder coat finish. You can still customize the look of your Guardian™ HD to match your style by choosing between our 3 insert options; full mesh, open mesh and open post.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- The open post and open wave center grill inserts are manufactured with an affixed, taller center area allowing clearance for your 3rd brake light camera.
- Steel is twice the weight of aluminum and no matter what you do, steel will rust. This headache rack is made from 3/16" rust-free aluminum; the same material used by the military, aircraft manufactures and boat builders.
- The feet extend an additional 23" to allow for a saddle-style truck tool box to be mounted on top of them.
- Built into the cross-beam of your headache rack and operated by a switch installed somewhere in your dash area, these LED lights will light up any job site or dark setting.
- The open wave and full wave center grill inserts are punched in HPI's signature honeycomb pattern that adds style to your headache rack.
- The tapered design of HPI headache racks match the contour of your truck cab giving it that factory fit and finish feel.
- The center grill inserts on HPI headache racks can be adjusted up and down. Adjust your grill all the way up for a sleeker fush look, or adjust it down and use the uprights as dog ears that can act as lumber stops.
- The center grill has holes punched out on each end to be used as additional tie-down points, a perfect solution for overhead cargo.
- Adding directional lights to the uprights of your headache rack adds extra visibility of your brake and reverse lights, increasing your view in dark conditions.
- These 1/4" thick aluminum bed rails increase the height and carrying capacity of your truck. Endless tie-down locations give you unlimited cargo-securing options.
- Mounts can be welded to the top or the side of your headache rack so you can add utility lights or emergency rotating lights.
- Adding trays in-between the uprights is a perfect storage solution for storing items like jacks, chains or rope.
Interested in our Guardian™ HD Headache Rack?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Guardian™ HD Headache Rack or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Guardian™ HD Headache Rack were also interested in the following products: