Honeycomb™ Headache Rack
Truck cab protection has never looked so tough.
The Honeycomb™ Headache Rack is made from heavy-gauge, military-grade aluminum. The 1/8-inch cab guard insert is punched with a honeycomb tool, and the side rails are tapered to match the contour of your pickup truck. The insert and side rails are fully adjustable, so you can match the headache rack with the contour and height of your cab.
Our press machine forms waves in the headache rack insert that adds strength and give it a sophisticated look. This back rack has a 750-pound load capacity and will protect the rear cab window. The hexogonal honeycomb design deflects light coming into your cab without obstructing the outside view. Our Honeycomb™ cab protectors are available in sizes that fit all pickup trucks, and they come with HPI's lifetime warranty.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- These all aluminum bed caps protect your bed rails from scratches and dents, and raises the truck bed for increased carrying capacity. It also gives you super convenient tie-down spots all the way down the length of your truck. Learn more.
- We build our Honeycomb™ Headache Rack from rust-free 5052 aluminum, the same material used by the military, aircraft manufactures and boat builders.
- Fully welded headache racks do not allow you to customize them to your truck. Our effortless custom-fit design allows you to adjust the uprights and mesh insert to the height of your cab.
- Our headache racks reduce the amount of light that comes in from you rear window while maintaining high visibility while driving.
- Headache racks with lights add extra protection when breaking and decreases the chances that you will be rear-ended.
- Mounts can be welded to the top or side of headache racks so you can add utility lights or emergency rotating lights. Brackets can be purchased so you can display "Over-sized Load" signs, beacons, flags and lights. Adding trays between the uprights is a perfect storage solution for storing items like jacks, chains or rope.
- The tapered design of our headache racks match the contours of your truck giving it a polished look and feel.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
HPI's signature finish. Black powder coated diamond plate with hand shaved diamonds. If there's a better look on earth, we'd love to see it!
Standard raw aluminum, all polished up. Super easy to clean and shines right back up with minimal maintenance, if any.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Honeycomb™ Headache Rack?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Honeycomb™ Headache Rack or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Honeycomb™ Headache Rack were also interested in the following products: