Fire Truck Service Bodies
Go where the engines can't. Built for our heroes.
You have a demanding job: your fire trucks are on call 24-7, loaded to the max with as much water as they can carry. Traveling off-road to get to the hot spots puts these small but incredible rigs in some tough spots, twisting the truck frame and body every which way, including loose in some cases. This means we never skimp on understructure with our Fire Truck Service Bodies. Military-grade aluminum alloy is structurally proven and designed for the rigorous task at hand, and it's lighter than steel with a high strength-to-weight ratio, which means you can carry more water. HPI's Fire Truck Service Body is tough, durable and efficient to help you get the job done fast and get home safely.
HPI Fire Truck Service Bodies are designed, engineered and built to fit late model, full-sized trucks. If you have a smaller sized truck, or a unique idea and would like to starting building out a custom quote, please give us a call.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- We use 1/8" rust-free T6 6061 aluminum on our Fire Truck Service Bodies, the same material used by the military, aircraft manufactures and boat builders.
- Our ergonomically designed T-Handle locks are the most secure locking mechanism on the market.
- Highway Products flatbeds are constructed from heavy gauge military grade aluminum and are fully welded without the use of rivets.
- Highway Products flatbeds incorporate backup cameras and sensors directly into the Fire Truck Service Bodies to assist in maintaining good visibility while driving.
- Highway Products developed this unique Rainmaster style of internal rain gutter in 1984 for our semi and heavy truck tool boxes. It was so successful we carried it over to our truck body products. You can see the simplicity of this design makes sense and is very weatherproof. Notice the rugged rain-gutter design surrounds the box opening and actually channels water away before it makes contact with the Trim-lok automotive style weather stripping. Hence the name Rainmaster.
- Fire Truck Service Bodies have an optional spare tire box on the top and drawers in the side boxes. Order it the way you want it. Plus, we build to your specifications. We also work with several fire-fighter equipment manufacturers to build these units to fit your needs.
- Great spot for tools and equipment you need to get to in a hurry. We can make them in any size or shape.
- Great organizational tool - we can make them in any size and we have different weight capacities to meet your needs.
- Add many different styles of lights to your flatbed including directional light boxes on the headboard and load lights to go along with your required backup and brake lights. Our light kits are LED lights which are brighter and longer lasting than standard lights.
- We can weld on grab handles to any spot on the bed or headboard.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Fire Truck Service Bodies?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Fire Truck Service Bodies or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Fire Truck Service Bodies were also interested in the following products: