Truck Service Bodies
Unrivaled durability. High-performance organization.
Standard service bodies include 6 weather-tight compartment boxes for secure, dry storage, stainless steel "T-Lock" handles, removable shelves, a fold-down tailgate, LED lights in the rear bumper and our HPI service body mounting kit. Our doors are overbuilt with door stiffeners; with us, you won't get a cheaply made, flimsy doors that eventually fail. Built-in rain gutters and weather stripping throughout keep your tools & materials dry. HPI service bodies are crafted with precision for hardworking professionals who deserve a truck that works as hard as they do.
HPI Standard Service Bodies are designed, engineered and built to fit late model, full-sized trucks. If you have a smaller sized truck, or a unique idea and would like to starting building out a custom quote, please give us a call.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- We use 1/8" rust-free T6 6061 aluminum on our Standard Service Bodies, the same material used by the military, aircraft manufactures and boat builders.
- We build our Standard Service Bodies specific to each truck, ensuring the best fit and look.
- Fuel filler bezels are cut into the bed at the time of install. The placement of the truck's fuel tank determines where the bezel is installed.
- Highway Products flatbeds incorporate backup cameras and sensors directly into the Standard Service Bodies to assist in maintaining good visibility while driving.
- Add many different styles of lights to your flatbed including directional light boxes on the headboard and load lights to go along with your required backup and brake lights. Our light kits are LED lights which are brighter and longer lasting than standard lights.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Standard Service Bodies?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Standard Service Bodies or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Standard Service Bodies were also interested in the following products: