Veterinarian Service Bodies
Your right hand man when your patients need you.
We know driving unimproved roads and field work is the norm when you're visiting your four-legged patients where they live, and that can be as rough on a fiberglass service body as it is on your truck. Aluminum lasts virtually forever, meaning your first HPI Veterinarian Service Body may just be your last. Every compartment in our Veterinarian Service Body is built with the same locks, 1/8-inch, military-grade aluminum, stainless steel hinges and quality fasteners we use on our semi truck boxes that live their lives on the open highway, so you know they're built to last for your trips out to ranches to care for sick cattle or horses. We've got tool boxes with over two million miles and counting. Our customers move these boxes from truck to truck and keep on using them to securely store a mobile medical office that's ready to roll at a moment's notice.
HPI Veterinarian Service Bodies are designed, engineered and built to fit late model, full-sized trucks. If you have a smaller sized truck, or a unique idea and would like to starting building out a custom quote, please give us a call.
Like our Veterinarian Service Bodies but want something special done to it? Call our sales team now to start creating your own custom variant!
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- We use 1/8" rust-free T6 6061 aluminum on our Veterinarian Service Bodies, the same material used by the military, aircraft manufacturers and boat builders.
- Our ergonomically designed T-Handle locks are the most secure locking mechanism on the market.
- We use Clean Seal™ automotive stripping around the edges of each toolbox to ensure a watertight seal.
- Highway Products flatbeds incorporate backup cameras and sensors directly into the Veterinarian Service Bodies to assist in maintaining good visibility while driving.
- Highway Products developed this unique Rainmaster style of internal rain gutter in 1984 for our semi and heavy truck tool boxes. It was so successful we carried it over to our truck body products. You can see the simplicity of this design makes sense and is very weatherproof. Notice the rugged rain-gutter design surrounds the box opening and actually channels water away before it makes contact with the Trim-lok automotive style weather stripping. Hence the name Rainmaster.
- The best way to keep organized. We make lots of them. We can add dividers or lift-out trays. Lift-out trays with dividers. Center divider has a double bend giving you a handle to carry this versatile little tray. Our standard pickup Vet Box can have as many as 8 carry trays.
- Great spot for tools and equipment you need to get to in a hurry. We can make them in any size or shape.
- Great organizational tool - we can make them in any size and we have different weight capacities to meet your needs.
- Available as an option on Highway Products service bodies, flatbeds and The Highwayman RV Hauler are custom fabricated pull-out steps, made from the same heavy-duty aluminum as the rest of the body. Easy to open and close, built securely into the body and right where you need it to be.
- We can weld on grab handles to any spot on the bed or headboard.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
HPI's signature finish. This exclusive, patented finish is a two-tone finish featuring diamond plate with the diamonds a different color. If there's a better look on earth, we'd love to see it!
Another HPI exclusive finish. This patented finish features raised dimples for a textured look you can't get anywhere else but Highway Products. Available in raw aluminum or powder coated.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Veterinarian Service Bodies?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Veterinarian Service Bodies or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Veterinarian Service Bodies were also interested in the following products: