Highway Products, Inc. is a growing company with a "nonstop" attitude.
With this in mind we are continually looking for new staff. We offer a rewarding career in the form of time off, good pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities, and a chance to become a long-term member of our family. All applications are confidential. Sign up for our email alert and we'll let you know when a career opportunity is available.
Employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment when they are employed 30 or more hours per week.
- 5 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Employee health insurance – Employee pays NO premium, FREE. Office Visits $25, $2,500 Deductible, CIGNA PPO National Network, Prescription Benefits as low as $10, Chiropractic / Acupuncture Care $25, Mental Health Visits $25. Out of Pocket max per calendar year $6,350.
- Employee family health insurance – Highway Products, Inc. pays 50% of the dependent premium. Office Visits $25, $2,500 Deductible, CIGNA PPO National Network, Prescription Benefits as low as $10, Chiropractic / Acupuncture Care $25, Mental Health Visits $25.
- Dental Insurance – Highway Products, Inc. pays 50% of employee and family premium. Dental Exams covered at 100% twice per year. $1,000 max benefit.
- Vacation Benefits – one weeks vacation after 1 year, two weeks vacation after 3 years.
- 401k – Highway Products, Inc. pays up to 3% of your matching gross income annually. 401k benefits available after 1000 hours or 12 months employment.
- $25,000 Group Term Life Insurance Policy & $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment. We hope you don't need this benefit, but if you die of natural causes $25,000 would be crucial to expenses for your family when income stops. If you die in an accident, then the benefit is $50,000.
- One hour off for your birthday.
- Free checking account at Washington Federal Bank with "Paycheck Direct Deposit" on payday. Direct deposit puts you paycheck in the bank automatically before noon on payday.