Need a custom aluminum flatbed built? You've come to the right place.
Are you having a hard time finding a custom flatbed body that fits your needs? Highway Products has been building custom aluminum flatbeds for decades, and our team can fabricate exactly what you are looking for. Our custom flatbeds are half the weight of steel bodies; that's a savings you can see every time you fill up. We can fabricate custom top boxes, underbody boxes, transfer tanks and cross boxes to these bodies. There are over 20 additional options you can add to your custom flatbed, and we guarantee a perfect fit. We're also the only ones who back our work up with a lifetime warranty.
HPI Custom Flatbeds are designed, engineered and built to fit late model, full-sized trucks. If you have a smaller sized truck, or a unique idea and would like to start building out a custom quote, please give us a call.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- Highway Products flatbeds are constructed from heavy gauge military grade aluminum and are fully welded without the use of rivets.
- We use a convoluted plastic tubing that houses and protects the wires that run from the truck to the flatbed.
- We build our Custom Flatbeds specific to each truck, ensuring the best fit and look.
- Fuel filler bezels are cut into the bed at the time of install. The placement of the truck's fuel tank determines where the bezel is installed.
- Highway Products flatbeds have the fuel filler placed in the headboard which increases fill times by up to 5x compared to fuel fillers in the side rails.
- Highway Products flatbeds incorporate backup cameras and sensors directly into the Custom Flatbeds to assist in maintaining good visibility while driving.
- We developed a proprietary utility box that acts as an internal rain gutter, channeling water and road grime away from inside of the compartment. We then placed Trim-lock around the opening for a second line of defense. This system worked so well that we integrated Rainmaster™ technology into our service body designs.
- Good tie down spots on a flatbed are essential. Highway Products has you covered with our proprietary Billet aluminum tie down hooks.
- We place LED lights in the bumper on all flatbeds. These LED lights are maintenance free and are brighter and longer lasting than conventional lights.
- We take pride in building aluminum service bodies that will fit your truck. Our salesmen and engineers create detailed drawings for every truck body. This fail-proof system ensures a perfect fit, every time!
- We mount a 1/2" steel plate directly to your frame and mount the 5th wheel hitch to the plate. This is the same hitch we use on our Highwayman RV Hauler bed. Flatbeds make the best all-around hauler and work platform possible.
- Depending on what you're needing to carry, our heavy duty adjustable lumber/ladder racks can accommodate your load for a wide variety of lengths of ladders, lumber, pipes and more.
- Optional strap winches are an easy option to add to any flatbed that's built tough enough. Don't try to bolt these through a riveted bed!!
- Great spot for tools and equipment you need to get to in a hurry. We can make them in any size or shape.
- One of the most popular options for a flatbed. Easily removable, lightweight, and super tough. We can make them short or tall depending on what your needs are. We have multiple styles and finishes available.
- Underbody Boxes, low side boxes, high side boxes, boxes with steps, boxes with drawers, boxes with an air compressor and/or custom boxes; regardless, adding boxes to your flatbed makes it completely customizable.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Custom Flatbeds?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Custom Flatbeds or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Custom Flatbeds were also interested in the following products: