Beast™ HD Headache Rack
An all-American combination of style and strength.
During the industry leading evolution of truck headache racks, the Beast™ HD was born. We don't play favorites, but it's hard not to stare at the Beast™ HD and imagine it on every truck on the road. Customizable with your choice of 3 insert styles; full mesh, open mesh and open post the Beast™ HD is finished with an indestructable smooth black powder coat. The flush-mounted LED load lights give you the tactical advantage before the sun comes up and before it goes down. The Beast™ HD is making trucks look tougher, one American-built headache rack at a time.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- The open post and open wave center grill inserts are manufactured with an affixed, taller center area allowing clearance for your 3rd brake light camera.
- Steel is twice the weight of aluminum and no matter what you do, steel will rust. This headache rack is made from 3/16" rust-free aluminum; the same material used by the military, aircraft manufacturers and boat builders.
- Built into the cross-beam of your headache rack and operated by a switch installed somewhere in your dash area, these LED lights will light up any job site or dark setting.
- The open wave and full wave center grill inserts are punched in HPI's signature honeycomb pattern that adds style to your headache rack.
- The uprights on the Beast™ have mesh inserts with HPI's signature honeycomb punched pattern to give you the ultimate tough and off-road look.
- The tapered design of HPI headache racks match the contour of your truck cab giving it that factory fit and finish feel.
- The center grill inserts on HPI headache racks can be adjusted up and down. Adjust your grill all the way up for a sleeker fush look, or adjust it down and use the uprights as dog ears that can act as lumber stops.
- The center grill has holes punched out on each end to be used as additional tie-down points, a perfect solution for overhead cargo.
Interested in our Beast™ HD Headache Rack?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Beast™ HD Headache Rack or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Beast™ HD Headache Rack were also interested in the following products: