Custom Service Bodies
Need a custom aluminum service body? You've come to the right place.
Aluminum is about half the weight of average-sized steel or fiberglass (composite) service bodies, saving you between 600 to 1000 pounds. Depending on your truck, we figure you'll save at least 20 cents a mile with a Highway Products aluminum service body. If you put 30,000 miles per year on your truck, you could be looking at a savings of up to $6,000.00.
HPI Custom Service Bodies are designed, engineered and built to fit late model, full-sized trucks. If you have a smaller sized truck, or a unique idea and would like to starting building out a custom quote, please give us a call.
The HPI difference is in the materials we use, the attention to all details and ultimately products we produce and proudly guarantee. Our promise is to take the best care of your product while we manufacture it, and continue to care for a lifetime after you receive it.
All of our products come with a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing (failed welds, etc.). It also includes all locking mechanisms, hinges, gas shocks, weatherstripping and any other materials we use. Learn More
Military Grade Aluminum
Highway Products uses nothing but the best materials. Our products are hand crafted out of Military Grade aluminum. Why take it that far? The days of using nothing but the best ingredients are all but gone in this world. We refuse to sink to that level. That’s the HPI™ difference.
Hand-Made in the USA
Hand crafted from beginning to end right here in the USA. Every square inch of our products are touched by human hands, every step of the way.
All HPI products come standard with options and features that you would normally pay extra for. Please explore all of our standard and optional features and call us with any questions you may have!
- Nitrogen-driven gas shocks raise the lid of your Custom Service Bodies and keeps it open while you access your tools. The shocks are strategically placed so you can close the lid with one hand.
- Our ergonomically designed T-Handle locks are the most secure locking mechanism on the market.
- We use a convoluted plastic tubing that houses and protects the wires that run from the truck to the flatbed.
- Highway Products flatbeds incorporate backup cameras and sensors directly into the Custom Service Bodies to assist in maintaining good visibility while driving.
- Highway Products developed this unique Rainmaster style of internal rain gutter in 1984 for our semi and heavy truck tool boxes. It was so successful we carried it over to our truck body products. You can see the simplicity of this design makes sense and is very weatherproof. Notice the rugged rain-gutter design surrounds the box opening and actually channels water away before it makes contact with the Trim-lok automotive style weather stripping. Hence the name Rainmaster.
- Great spot for tools and equipment you need to get to in a hurry. We can make them in any size or shape.
- Great organizational tool - we can make them in any size and we have different weight capacities to meet your needs.
- Available as an option on Highway Products service bodies, flatbeds and The Highwayman RV Hauler are custom fabricated pull-out steps, made from the same heavy-duty aluminum as the rest of the body. Easy to open and close, built securely into the body and right where you need it to be.
HPI Black™ Diamond Plate
Our signature HPI Black™ Diamond Plate finish combines that trendy satin look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Tried and true. The all time classic finish. Rugged, durable and will last forever.
Our signature HPI Black™ finish combines that trendy flat look with just a little shine to hide scratches and keep that tough black look.
Custom colors? You bet we do that! Whether you need a color match, want something to stand out or blend in, we can cover it.
Interested in our Custom Service Bodies?
Our team of Product Specialists are on standby to answer any remaining questions you have about our Custom Service Bodies or to assist you in placing your order.
Customers Also Bought
Customers that purchased our Custom Service Bodies were also interested in the following products: